About the Firm
Experienced Law Firm Fights to Protect Workers’ Rights in Oregon
Passionate attorneys represent clients in employment law cases
Located in Portland, Oregon, The Bullman Law Firm, Attorney For Workers fights for clients in Multnomah, Washington, Clackamas and surrounding counties. We represent workers from the first steps of legal action through negotiations and, if necessary, EEOC (Equal Employment Opportunity Commission), trial and appeal. Our law firm represents workers in discrimination, harassment and retaliation cases. This also includes hostile work environment cases. Attorney Paul Bullman has repeatedly served as lead trial lawyer for workers enforcing their rights.
Dedicated counselors help victims of discrimination and harassment
We work hard to achieve a strong result for the poor treatment you have experienced so that you can move on with your life. We are known for our:
- Aggressive litigators — When employers and opposing counsel try to intimidate our clients, we double down and fight harder. We will not be bullied into dropping your case or accepting an unfair settlement.
- Compassionate attention — Our attorneys listen carefully to your concerns so that we can work toward an outcome that serves your best interests.
- Affordable services — With our contingency payment structure, you will not have to pay attorney fees unless we achieve an outcome that includes fair compensation or other intended settlement terms.
Our Oregon attorneys are active in the Oregon Trial Lawyers Association and the National Employment Lawyers Association.
We also publish a Portland Sexual Harassment Guide
and a Portland Discrimination Guide
. You can also visit our main website at AttorneyForWorkers.com
. You can learn more about our founding law partner at his website
Areas of Practice
Reputable lawyers hold businesses and bosses accountable for wrongdoing
With our dedicated focus on employment law
, we skillfully represent clients in cases of:
- Wrongful termination — If you believe you were fired for an illegal reason, such as in retaliation for reporting inappropriate behavior, we can file a wrongful termination case to help you seek damages.
- Discrimination — We are skilled in handling sex discrimination and other discrimination lawsuits, including those based on race, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status and disability.
- Sexual harassment — No one should have to tolerate unwelcome advances in the workplace. We will work to collect evidence that provides an accurate depiction of the sexual harassment you suffered.
- Racial and other harassment — No one should have to tolerate unwelcome racial or other harassment in the workplace. We will work to collect evidence that provides an accurate depiction of the harassment you suffered.
- Workers' compensation retaliation — No one should be fired for filing a claim for workers' compensation. We fight for clients who are discriminated against because they filed a workers' compensation claim.
- Whistleblower protection — Individuals who report illegal activity within a company should be protected, not punished. Our lawyers advocate for plaintiffs in whistleblower litigation.
With care and strategy, we prepare each case like it will go to trial, even though nearly all cases are settled before trial. We do this so the other side knows you are serious and willing to go to trial if they aren't serious. We represent clients through the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission, Bureau of Labor and Industries, state and federal trial and appellate courts.
We serve clients in sexual harassment and discrimination lawsuits and cases throughout Oregon including Multnomah County, Washington County, Clackamas County, Portland, PDX, Gresham, Lake Oswego, West Linn, Sherwood, Hillsboro, Beaverton, Tualitin, Tigard, Oregon City, Happy Valley, Wilsonville, Forest Grove, Milwaukie, Gladstone, Pearl District, Downtown, Canby, Troutdale, Fairview, Cornelius, St. Johns, Forest Park and other areas.
Call our Portland office for a free case review on employment law
The Bullman Law Firm, Attorney For Workers offers free case reviews to wronged workers. Call our Portland, Oregon office at 503-987-0000 or contact us online
to schedule yours.
When the need arises, we also have access to a wide network of meeting offices throughout the United States.